Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sugar Bowl 87: Flower Power

I'm back (just in a nick of time) with a post for the Sugar Bowl Challenge 87!
We have a sketch from Erika with the option of Flower Power...

To win 4 Sugar Nellie stamps of your choice from Funky Kits,
please remember to use a Sugar Nellie image.

Here's my card
I've used silver haired Hazel for my card today. She was colored with Copics. Glitters on her wings, outfit and flower center. Nothing much to explain :)

Here's a photo before I assembled the card. 

Instead of patterned paper, I stamped the background, flowers and quarter frame on plain card stocks. Card stock colors: pink, rustic white, soft stone (light grey) and vellum. 

Sorry no card insides today..

Thank you for stopping by and for any comments you may leave!
Please check out the rest of the Sweeties' gorgeous Flower Power cards!

Also, don't forget to check out

The new stamps will be available tomorrow Friday!
June 29, 2012

Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Simply gorgeous Lils! As always, your superb colouring breathes life into these little fairies.
Pray tell me...How do you stamp the images? I can see the main outline but the wings outline look white? I keep meaning to ask you as it's driving me nuts not knowing!!

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Ann Marie Governale said...

What a beautiful card. I love what you did with the paper and those fairies are just lovely- you colored her so beautifully!xxx Ann Marie

Fiona said...

gorgeous card....yes Lils...how do you stamp those wings??

Fi
x

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It's much appreciated! :)