Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sugar Bowl 85: Shades of Violet

Hello again - It's time for Sugar Bowl Thursday!
I was able to make a card for this challenge before leaving for vacay.

It's Kiki's sketch today and we have the option of using Shades of Violet.

As usual, our prize is 4 Sugar Nellie stamps of your choice
Please remember to use a Sugar Nellie image :)

I've flipped the sketch this way...

I used Jasmine for my card. She was colored with Copics except for her dress which was colored with colored pencils. Background was done with Copics. The flowers are a combination of vellum and white cs. For the centers, I used the dew drops glued with glitter. Sentiment was stamped with Staz-on on acetate. I left the white backing on so I could still see the sentiment.

The sentiment is an old PSX stamp. Colored the top and bottom images with colored pencils. I applied stickles on the edges of violet cs.

I stamped I grant you one wish with a beige ink - for a watermark effect.

Well, that's it from me today. 
Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you may leave!
Please check out the rest of the Sweeties' gorgeous cards!
Have a lovely Thursday!


3 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card and that frame is beautiful....

Elaine said...

Stunning Lilian!
I am always amazed at your colouring skills..the wings look like gossamer and are truly awesome.
Love the whole card Lils...but I keep staring at her wings!
Have a fab vacation :)

Hugs Elaine xxx

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It's much appreciated! :)