Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sugar Bowl 84: Anything goes!

Sorry this post didn't post on time eeps.
Hello and welcome to Sugar Bowl Thursday!
For this challenge we have the option of Anything goes!

To win the prize of 4 Sugar Nellie stamps of your choice,
please remember to use a Sugar Nellie image.


The lovely Lolitta was colored with Copics, cut out and mounted on 3d foam. Her dress was colored with copics and gel pen. For the background, I used a mix of PTi stamps. Sponging for the sky and the ground was done with colored pencils. I added some silver/metal pearls on top of the grills. She was supposed to look like she was in Paris but I had no idea where to insert the Eiffel Tower....

so I place it inside. Papers are from an old K and Co Madeline 8x8 pad. These papers are so pretty and I hesitated to cover the lower portion. I then thought of how fun to put a mini traveling journal inside and that you can remove it. You can add a photo beside "magnifique". 

 There was enough scrap from each 8x8 sheet for the front and back cover.

I didn't fully adhere the Spellbinder die cut frame so the recipient can out a photo inside the frame and you can write the dates under it too or whatever you like ;)

The journal is attached with re-positional tape so you can remove it and still have the lovely DP background left on the card. I used twine for the binding. I have them in different colors and need to use them more. 

Back of card. The whole card (edges included) is 6" x 6". 

Sorry for the lengthy post.
I have travel on the brain because I will be going on vacay! Yahoo! :)

Please don't forget to check out the rest of the Sweeties cards/creations.
With the option of anything goes... ink up those lovely Sugar Nellie stamps and join the fun!
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments you may leave!
There has been problems with commenting on blogger. 
I don't know why some people can't leave me comments, I don't know what else to do as I've changed the settings back and forth ... I do thank you for trying to leave me some love :)


Have a wonderful Thursday!!!

5 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Goooorgeous Lilian!!

Tammy said...

So pretty and so much detail. Simply beautiful.

Elaine said...

Awesome Lilian! Your colouring always blows me away..breathtaking!
I love your scene..a fab idea...love it Lils :)

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

Pat said...

Ooooh...how gorgeous! Your coloring is stunning! Black hair is such a challenge for me...but you nailed it!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Monika Borua said...

Nice Blog ! Thank you for your very nice articles. I look forward to visiting your site in the future!
Methods of Modern Farming

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It's much appreciated! :)